So, our NHS is in trouble?
- 50% more nurses and midwives than England, significantly more GPs and consultants.
- Nearly twice as many beds and admissions falling way below the February peak.
- Far lower total infection and death rates.
- Higher vaccination rates and far higher for teenagers.
- No surge in cancer deaths.
- Less than 2% of surgery postponed due to resources reasons.
- A&E performance far better that England and far far better than Wales.
The buck for all the above stops with the SNP?
Letter writer Richard Richardson seems to be a professional freedom of information request writer with around 400 made:
But also happy to reference Kevin Hague of These Islands which also has Neil Oliver. 40 foot bargepole, touch, even plastic?
In 2016, Richardson wrote to the Herald about bed shortages but seems not to have known how many we have, compared with England.