The mature students (20%+) are never included in the figures. There would be no attainment gap. 30% pupils from school. 20%+ mature students. Life long learning. People get another chance. 50% of the population have a university education. One of the highest in the world. One of the first countries to have tertiary education.
Scotland has one of the best education system in the world. 15 universities pop 5.5million. Ability to learn not ability to pay. Loans, grants and support. More for those of lower household incomes. Colleges and apprenticeships. Most pupils take advantage of these facilities and advantages. Tradespeople can earn a comfortable income. They are often hard to find.
Scotland would do far much better without Westminster interference and mismanagement of the economy. Westminster bad, poor decisions wasting Scotland’s revenues and resources.
Scottish invention and discovery has shaped the world. TV, radio, telecommunication. Led on to the internet because of Scotland’s good education system. It could be even better without Westminster appalling interference.
The ConDems cut £6Billion a year from education funding from 2015 to 2020. They were elected to support education. Clegg now making £Million as tax evading Facebook Europe representative.
Facebook illegally sold people’s personal details to illegal polling companies. Owed by Political activists. Cambridge Analytica and others. They broke the electoral rules, the Representation of the people’s Act and the data protection Act. They were fined.
The polling industry has been censored and fined many times. They swung the Brexit vote illegally. Pollsters are paid to manipulate and influence the results. The data and results can be suspect. Farague declared the Brexit vote was lost. The Hedge Funds made a killing on the stock market in the intervening hours.
Hedge Funds, Brexit supporters and donators, used the information to make money (£Billions) illegally, on the stock markets. The economy has/will lose £Billions because of Brexit. It is already happening.