Just which part of the SNP record do they feel entitled to scrutinise?
- the superior NHS performance?
- the much lower crime rate?
- the much lower drug death rate among the under 35s?
- the higher NHS staffing?
- the higher police staffing?
- the higher firefighter staffing?
- the lower cumulative Covid death rate?
- the effective contact tracing?
- the lower child poverty?
- the greater affordable housing supply?
- the higher vaccination levels?
- the greater acceptance of refugees?
- the greater investment in water and consequent cleaner water?
Will they be allowing scrutiny of their own record?
- billions wasted on a failed test and trace system?
- billions wasted on PPE contracts?
- a far higher Covid death rate?
- huge corruption in their Party?
- a housing crisis?
- a water crisis?
- soaring drug deaths?
- soaring crime?
- inadequate staffing in the NHS, policing and fire services?
- and….I tire.